South Shore Trail
The South Shore Trail, one of the newer trails in our County, primarily utilizes the road bed of the WB&A Railroad between Annapolis and Odenton. The trail will eventually connect with the Colonial Annapolis Trail on the east end and the WB&A Trail on the west end. The trail will be a component of the East Coast Greenway and the American Discovery Trail.
The South Shores Trail Multiphase Construction will consist of the following;
- Phase I: Waterbury Rd to MD Route 3 (1.97 Miles) COMPLETED!
- There is parking on both ends. More parking available at MD Route 3 end.
- Phase II: MD Route 3 to Odenton (2.07 miles).
- Phase III: Bestgate Rd to Eisenhower Golf Course (2.59 miles)
- Phase IV: Eisenhower Golf Couse to Waterbury Rd (3.55 miles)
- Phase V: Bestgate Rd to City of Annapolis 3.37 miles)
More information regarding the timelines and status of the phases are available on the AACO Trails website